Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Verbandkasten?

Article about: That was a great buy. Very nice addition. I always like stuff from Wiesbaden chris

Default Original Verbandkasten?

Hi guys,

This is for sale at a local shop. It appears to have a lot of original medical items inside of it. If I remember correctly, most of it, if not all of it, is dated for early 1942.

Does this look right to you gentlemen, or is everything inside just a reenactor copy? The thing is $40, which has me somewhat alarmed. I apologize for the poor photos. I only had my phone on me when I found it. I can get better photos this weekend if necessary.

Thanks,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Verbandkasten?   Original Verbandkasten?  

Original Verbandkasten?   Original Verbandkasten?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Verbandkasten?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Original Verbandkasten?

Looks okey to me, from what I can see.....but, even if it Was a put together kit, the contents alone should be worth the $40 bucks. As for the case itself, I don't see anything that sets off alarm bells. A shame it didn't have some 70 year old vials of Morphine in it...they'd be good and potent by now...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello

Looks like an original Verbamdkasten to me.... amd indeed, 40$ is not much.... I would take it....

A few side notes : The "Packordnung" is not standard for this Verbandkasten, the ones I always see are these

However the contents match as far as I can see... would be interested to see another more detailed picture of the contents. It could be from an original manual.........

Original Verbandkasten?

As for the contents.... it will be a nice job to gather the original contents, but it will be difficult, however not impossible

Here a few pictures of complete contents

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

Thank you both very much, gentlemen.

This one will have to wait temporarily as I've already spent my militaria budget on a tropenhelm. The guy has an infanterie sturmabzeichen for sale for $35, so that will be bought today, and I and just going to starve for a couple of days. It's cool.

40$ is a good price ,I have seen them go for 200$.
    chris

mo

go get it........worth starving yourself for. a bargain.

cheers

tony

Thanks guys, I will get it as soon as the funds become available.

I just don't understand this shop. He has a mix of fake and original items, all for super low price tags. He must find these things for pennies.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Thanks guys, I will get it as soon as the funds become available.

I just don't understand this shop. He has a mix of fake and original items, all for super low price tags. He must find these things for pennies.
    What is the info of the shop I got to go there.
    chris

Go go go go! Buy buy buy!

Bought!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Verbandkasten?   Original Verbandkasten?  

Original Verbandkasten?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast