Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original waffen SS haircutter

Article about: Hallo ! Somebody from you guys ever seen Waffen SS Equipment like this Before? Maybe from Konzentration Camp for cut a skinhead? But its 100% Original !

Sturmtrupp44
    ?

Default Original waffen SS haircutter

Hallo !

Somebody from you guys ever seen Waffen SS Equipment like this Before? Maybe from Konzentration Camp for cut a skinhead?

But its 100% Original !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original waffen SS haircutter   Original waffen SS haircutter  

Original waffen SS haircutter   Original waffen SS haircutter  

Original waffen SS haircutter   Original waffen SS haircutter  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Original waffen SS haircutter

Not sure about the "Waffen SS" marking, but it looks like the typical manual hair clippers used by the Waffen SS, Heer, LW, etc.

Mike

?

The crispness of the engraving against the scuffed handle makes me a wee bit suspicious that it is recent and a fantasy item

?

never seen one like that

CMc
    ?

Can't help thinking that the Waffen SS marking does seem a bit crisp and recent, certainly compared to the maker's mark. Not even sure the Waffen SS would feel the need to mark their equipment in this way, I could understand if an individual soldier, platoon or whatever wanted to scratch their name into a piece of equipment to stop it getting blagged (certainly in my experience out in the field with humanitarian NGOs, Search and Rescue teams and others I've worked alongside, pretty much everyone scratches their name or initials into their personal equipment, since otherwise if it's not chained down someone'll have it!), but would such a piece of equipment really have 'Waffen SS' engraved into it? I don't know myself, what does everyone else think?

Jan
    ?

I´d give it a nono :/

Rgds Jan

?

i think it's a fantasy marking and that marking on the bluse on the background unfortunately looks bad too...

Two different photos there? the 4th photo looks right the rest looks a bit later? Or is it poor photos?

Jock

Hi Jockauld
    I think your right the SS in pic.1 although it is bad looks a different shape as in pic.4.

Martin

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Two different photos there? the 4th photo looks right the rest looks a bit later? Or is it poor photos?

Jock
    jock looks like bad pics mate also i would steer of any items like this as it looks as if it could be to deceive jmo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast