Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzer Headphones

Article about: My first venture into this area with what look (to me at least) to be a pretty good set of Dfh b's for use in AFV's with the rubber ear mufflers as oposed to the un-muffled Dfh a's. I couldn

Default Re: Panzer Headphones

ade has done it again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Headphones
    P
    Many

?

Ade,

Thanks for posting more pics. I've now spent a some time removing the dust from under the brackets on mine which has revealed a 44 on each of the earpieces and also a pale or even white stamped eagle and swastika with i believe D.A. B31 underneath on both of them - right in the centre, so hard to get to and even to see at anything other than a very flat angle (and i'm not going to take them to pieces!).

Isn't it great even spending time on such a simple item (January evenings!!)

Cheers

Tietze

Quote by Tietze View Post
    Isn't it great even spending time on such a simple item (January evenings!!)

Cheers

Tietze
    You cannot beat it

Cheers, Ade.

HerrHenke
    ?

Evening all - thought i'd add some pics of my recently purchased 'b' type headphones to the thread for reference.

Neil.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Headphones   Panzer Headphones  

Panzer Headphones   Panzer Headphones  

Panzer Headphones  

Hi Neil, good clean example Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.

The throat mike in the set shown by Neil is completely OK, but the headset is put together using non-panzer postwar Czech parts. The set that started the thread is also having pads taken from a wrong headset and bad plug.
    Adrian's headset is all OK, though repainted and the throat mike appears to be a Kmfa though the prongs are missing.

One of mines found in Mondeville, near Caen.
    See the electrical wire on the top.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Those were not panzer headsets, though similar in appearance. Actually for bunker use called Festungsfernhörer 39.
    See this thread The Evolution of Headsets and Throat mikes for Panzers (1935-1945)
    Last edited by Nick Komiya; 02-17-2016 at 01:40 PM.

I have also the headphones with red rubber in box, one gift fom a German Dealer.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

All the non-Panzer headsets also had orange brown pads early in the war, but if you have a panzer one that is really great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast