Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerfaust 30 Klein

Article about: Hello, I am thinking of getting this Panzerfaust but would like yall's opinions on it before I agree to purchase it Thanks John

Thumbs up Panzerfaust 30 Klein

Hello, I am thinking of getting this Panzerfaust but would like yall's opinions on it before I agree to purchase it
    Thanks
    John

Panzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 KleinPanzerfaust 30 Klein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerfaust 30 Klein
    P
    Many

?

How much are they asking for it?

Quote by Ethan View Post
    How much are they asking for it?
    280 Euros

MAP
    ?

Love it. A relic of course but almost all are. Appears to still has the original camo paint as well as the base of the rocket (but not uncommon to have the fins rotted away. You however will need to determine if the camo paint is original. I can't tell from the photos. In hand it should be easy with all of the pitting.

The price sounds fair to me but I haven't priced one in a very long time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Price is about right for one in this sort of condition, it's all there apart from the sprung fins having been removed. For safety you might want to ascertain that there is no propellant charge left in the tube. But a great item to add to your collection.