Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Picked up an original Panzerfaust 60

Article about: Paid 0 for it. It has likely a post-war repaint but is in very good condition. Missing the fins for the rocket stem though.

great to see you can have pistols. Wish the collector friends of mine in the UK could have live ones. Anyway. The war head is the only thing that needs emptied. A little hard to de-act a pipe. Do you have anything interesting for sale?? Please send me a link.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up an original Panzerfaust 60
    P
    Many

I have "quite a few" as it was pointed out to me

However, I know this is slightly off topic, but I bought, for myself a 45 ACP which came up recently from a deceased estate. Not exciting, however, the pistol is a true colt with a serial number dating it to 1943, and better, the guy was an australian, who was in the Australian Army serving in Vietnam mid/late 60's with this colt as his "personal firearm" given to him by an American Major

I know, buy the item not the story but I had spoken to him before he died and bought it from the family, (at a fair market price) I also bought a P38 dating from June 1944 that he also had.

so it is still out there, you just have to be lucky sometimes ( oh, and BTW the .45 shoots a 2" group at 25 yards with 240gr home loads)

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Isle of Man John, which is part of the UK. How do you de-act a PF? It's a tube with a hollow charge stuck on the top. Anyway the one I sold did not have any visible signs of being butchered

However on the plus side of living here. We are allowed pistols, and I am an FLL (RFD)
    The tube itself requires no deactivation as it is simply a pipe which acts as a launch system. Have seen some where Customs have put a small circular whole in the pipe for no reason. The hollow charge heads will have the container than has the charge striped, some times even the metal "v" inside will be removed. Apart from that its really just a metal pipe.

About the last post... it is not only a metal pipe, the trigger also contains a charge which sets of the larger charge..... so be carefull !!

Tom

btw, they are forbidden here in the Netherlands.....

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    About the last post... it is not only a metal pipe, the trigger also contains a charge which sets of the larger charge..... so be carefull !!

Tom

btw, they are forbidden here in the Netherlands.....
    Exactly Tom. My sentiments exactly...................I'm glad I sold it off site Now all I have to do is sell my bouncing betty landmine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2