Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Post your best most recent field gear score here ;-)

Article about: Post your best latest score! Glenn's post inspired me. We need a little diversion right now... I'm not one to shop dealers, in fact haven't ever really bought anything from one over the year

Default Post your best most recent field gear score here ;-)

Post your best latest score!

Glenn's post inspired me. We need a little diversion right now... I'm not one to shop dealers, in fact haven't ever really bought anything from one over the years, only exception would be a few well priced trinkets from our very own member "allIknew".

Otherwise, it's a daily struggle to try to find one decent item floating in the sea of crap out there... and they do turn up, but you have to be patient, and you need a lot of perseverance. But after all, the thrill of the chase is as much fun as anything. Like many other collectors, as soon as I get an item, I'm on to the next thing?

This is on the way to me right now, not a very good ad, virtually zero text (that's how most ads are nowadays, it's starting to be a lost art...), that and good old fashioned sniping skills (still important!) and I got this for $120 shipped. It was served up by an eBay "Valet", eBay's own consignment shop that helps people who just can't do it themselves. Weird thing is they charge tax in 18 states, so you might be paying tax even though it's coming from ten states away, and I didn't even know this until I got an invoice but still a great deal IMO. I have no idea what the Zeltbahn markings are but here is a great looking 1942 Tornister and Zeltbahn that was probably an attic find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your best most recent field gear score here ;-)
    P
    Many