Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Question about some Binoculars

Article about: Sorry, I don't do appraisals. Check on e-bay and you might find a ballpark figure. I aquired mine relatively inexpensively there because the seller thought the range scale was shifted. Turne

Default Re: Question about some Binoculars

Sorry, I don't do appraisals. Check on e-bay and you might find a ballpark figure. I aquired mine relatively inexpensively there because the seller thought the range scale was shifted. Turned out he was holding them up side down.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about some Binoculars   Question about some Binoculars  

Question about some Binoculars   Question about some Binoculars  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about some Binoculars
    P
    Many

time to hit the internet

i did some some basic research on binoculars after getting a set of Deltrintem German 6X30s. First of all, civilian types were usually center focus - one knob in the middle focuses the set. Military type were individual eye focus. I'm not sure why this is so but that is the case. My Deltrintem style civilian binoculars made by Zeiss turned out to be 1937 dated. BUT, apparently they were issued to the Wehrmacht in order to supply the expanding armed forces. I determined this by tracing the serial number. You may be able to locate more info about yours by directly searching a serial number. Binoculars with a case like this go in the 100 to
    150 range US. NH

How strange....the US Post Office used these? Interesting! And, Neil is right-so long as the optics are clear and no fungus in them, definitely in the 100 dollar range value.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2