Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

R.b.l. F 16

Article about: Greetings to all fans! Coincidence afinacni support my wife wished that I was under the tree for Christmas I gave ourselves another addition to the collection optics and binoculars. It had a

?

Default R.b.l. F 16

Greetings to all fans! Coincidence afinacni support my wife wished that I was under the tree for Christmas I gave ourselves another addition to the collection optics and binoculars. It had about a year since I started collecting stimto industry a little flirting and so I was glad for any links to websites or books where expert material for artillery sights, or even telescopes. In the books of Czech is not much, just the basics such as named types and land puvdodu a brief popis.Rad like more in-depth topic.

I'm sending photos R.B.L. F 16 Sight in nice condition. Do you know why these Aiming R.B.L. F 16., 32.36 .. Coatings have the red ring? What is the reason? Connects older photo R.B.L. F 36

All the best in 2014.R.b.l. F 16R.b.l. F 16R.b.l. F 16R.b.l. F 16R.b.l. F 16R.b.l. F 16

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement R.b.l. F 16
    P
    Many

Don't know about the red paint nice aiming piece any marks on it like code no etc.? Never mind I see the beh code and number nice marked piece. timothy

Dandys,

Great optics you have there.

The Red ring is a lubrication point. It lets you know were to grease the unit if need be.

Under the Red area is the bevel gear assy & its packed with lube/grease.

Glen
    Collector of Wehrmacht Ordnance, Optics & Field Equipment.

?

Thanks you