Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...

Article about: Does anyone know if there were more than one manufacturer of the RAD shovels / spaten, I know for sure that Eckardt & Co. G.m.b.H., Herdecke, Ruhr (Idealspaten) definitely manufactured t

Default RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...

Does anyone know if there were more than one manufacturer of the RAD shovels / spaten, I know for sure that Eckardt & Co. G.m.b.H., Herdecke, Ruhr (Idealspaten) definitely manufactured them but were others involved such as Engstfeld & co., gmbh. bollwerk bei oberbrügge, for instance?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...   RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...  

RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...  
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...
    P
    Many

?

Give me a minute to check !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I have in my files Abt 2/81, that have new ( Spaten ) shovels by Herald or Harold,? I did a search a bit back but found nothing as to their association with the RAD, a good friend believes the stickers were for a promotion of the shovels..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...   RAD Spaten - RAD Ceremonial shovels manufacturers ...  

Knew you’d be the man G! Thanks! Looks like the Ideal spaten was the only one then?
    "Per Ardua"

?

Honestly, I would ask Ed, you should know him from the Group.. He is very, very knowledgeable and an archivist of many subjects pertaining to but not limited to the RAD, he may have some goodies in the vault !!