Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A-rahmen ,fake or original?

Article about: hello Guys, i need your help with this two A-rahmen. What you thinking about them? I know poor pictures ,but no more awailable, only this few pictures. Anybody help me? thank guys and regard

Default A-rahmen ,fake or original?

hello Guys, i need your help with this two A-rahmen. What you thinking about them? I know poor pictures ,but no more awailable, only this few pictures. Anybody help me?
    thank guys and regards
    Tomek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A-rahmen ,fake or original?   A-rahmen ,fake or original?  

A-rahmen ,fake or original?   A-rahmen ,fake or original?  

A-rahmen ,fake or original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A-rahmen ,fake or original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: A-rahmen ,fake or original?

Hello,
    In my opinion, they're both originals with replaced Zeltbahn straps.
    The first one posted looks like it's made of removable cloth straps for Feldblusen.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Dear friend.I came upon the same two listings on the same auction house.Despite the fact that you recieved already an opinion regarding the two lots and mostly the A-frames,in which they are both considered originals I asked the seller a simple question.His answer was also simple.Look the picture I am posting and make your own conclusions...
    siton1111
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A-rahmen ,fake or original?  

Hello,
    That's why good photos are always needed to determine if an item is good or not. From such poor photos, the first A-frame posted looks like an original one made of internal straps for Feldblusen...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

That's why haste condlusions drive to wrong decisions.Today I recieved the answer concerning the second assortment in which the other A-frame was part.Guess what!Aint original as well!
    siton1111

Quote by siton1111 View Post
    That's why haste condlusions drive to wrong decisions.Today I recieved the answer concerning the second assortment in which the other A-frame was part.Guess what!Aint original as well!
    siton1111
    Wrong pictures, wrong communication with sellers, no replays from him for any question (aspecially for additional pict) ,that's why i hate german ebay...So what was the final prize for his sets with A-frames?

Hi
    My thoughts exactly about german ebay.I dont really know what is wrong with them!They have much of an attidude!Not to mention that most of them are from the eastern territories...