Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??

Article about: I have this holster that I'm currently using for my P38. I was doing some reseach on a couple other unkown holsters that I have and I saw a couple listings with this same looking holster. Mi

Default Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??

I have this holster that I'm currently using for my P38. I was doing some reseach on a couple other unkown holsters that I have and I saw a couple listings with this same looking holster. Mine is not marked with the Theuermann name on the back, but it is marked with numbers and letters (very hard to see unless you get it at just the correct angle). I have added a few pics so hopefully someone can tell me if this is one of the rare ones or a post war common holster. Thanks!

Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??   Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??  

Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??   Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??  

Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??   Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare WWII THEUERMANN Drop Holster P38 PPK ??
    P
    Many

?

That is a post war holster with a NATO stock number...Bill

Correct, post war Bundeswehr, also used by german police if i’m not mistaken

Tom