Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943

Article about: A new addition to my equipment collection. There are no rips or tears, it is not very dirty, the RB number is quite legible and it also came with three war time pegs. Ralph.

Default RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943

A new addition to my equipment collection.
    There are no rips or tears, it is not very dirty, the RB number is quite legible and it also came with three war time pegs.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943   RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943  

RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943   RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943  

RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RB Numbered Heer Zeltbahn, 1943
    P
    Many

Looks in great condition Ralph. Nicely marked pegs too.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Looks in great condition Ralph. Nicely marked pegs too.........!
    Thanks Steve!
    Yes, it is in great condition.
    I have to thank another member for this great item, Thanks Stu W!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice. Checked my list and sadly I cannot add any info on the RB number.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice looking Zelt with nice stamp !!

Now you only need wooden tentpin and black "Zeltleine"

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

like it.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Very nice. Checked my list and sadly I cannot add any info on the RB number.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade!
    I had a look at your RB thread here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...system-239112/
    and couldn't find anything that helped. Thought if I posted photos, you might have a bit more new info.
    Ralph.

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    Nice looking Zelt with nice stamp !!

Now you only need wooden tentpin and black "Zeltleine"

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website
    Thanks Tom!
    Sometime in the future, I will complete it. I am a patient person.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    like it.
    Thanks Harry!
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thought if I posted photos, you might have a bit more new info.
    Zeltbahnen with the R.B.Nr. 0/0954/0004 are according to my researches the most common to be encountered. For the timeframe 1943 - 1945 in which the R.B.Nr. was used, I have records of about 250 Zeltbahnen in my archives and a impressive 25% have been made by 0/0954/0004.
    As most of the time I don't have any proof but think it is safe to say that the number belongs to Weber & Ott Forchheim. 0954 perfectly matches the region Weber & Ott is in and there is no other known maker close to it. I doubt a unknown maker would all of a sudden be capable of producing in such quantities.

I have a 1942 dated Zelt from Weber & Ott, so i'll check the date stamp.... I think they are pretty close