Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reaqr german pouches..

Article about: Hi guys, I purchased this pouches today. I never seen anything like thoose before. Anyone have a idea what they where used for, and if they are rear? They are marked 44 the producer seems to

Default Reaqr german pouches..

Hi guys,

I purchased this pouches today. I never seen anything like thoose before. Anyone have a idea what they where used for, and if they are rear? They are marked 44 the producer seems to be
    "Hans Jaggi, Rohrbach".
    Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..Reaqr german pouches..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reaqr german pouches..
    P
    Many

I think these are Swiss army and stamped with German stamps to push the price up , Send them back if you can

Hello,
    As you may know if you attended some geography courses in school, Bern is in switzerland, not in germany...
    Thanks

Reaqr german pouches..

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Awful fakery, thx for posting this is educational. We have a waffen ampt that is SS, and 63 (early Mauser proof), and something else thrown in... Swiss SS division? ;-)

I know tvat Bernbis in Switserland. But I just tought that some Swiss companys produced gear for nazi Germany..

The only evidence that I know about regarding Swiss supplying the Third Reich during war time involves raw materials and some high tech optics. You will find a ton of conquered nations field gear in use re-marked for German use but not Swiss. NH