Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recent purchases

Article about: I just recently purchased a few items off Ebay and a private collector out of Germany. I thought I would post a few pictures for everyone to see as I value all of your opinions I did some re

?

Default Recent purchases

I just recently purchased a few items off Ebay and a private collector out of Germany. I thought I would post a few pictures for everyone to see as I value all of your opinions I did some research on these items before I purchased them and I believe that they are all good. For now I am only posting pictures of the M31 mess kit maker marked and dated 1939/and the early leather mess kit strap which is maker marked and dated 1934. This strap also has the unit stamped on it (''3./Aufkl.GR.10'') this I believe to be the 3rd company recon group No.10 in ''Neuhausen''And last is a utensil set dated 1940 thought they would make a nice addition to my bread bag will post more pictures of M31 field canteen and other items with there description as I have time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent purchases   Recent purchases  

Recent purchases   Recent purchases  

Recent purchases  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent purchases
    P
    Many

Default Re: Recent purchases

Good stuff.

I love the 'Spork'.................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice buys man! I found the same spork in Hurtgen Forest about 6 months ago they are really cool

?

I thought the spork was a cool Item as well it will look good in my collection.

Hello,
    These are good german items from the period....congrats....
    ZPStZ marked messkits in aluminum are not common these days and it's in very good condition. Altough it fits to the messkit, your strap is not a messkit strap. It is an equipment strap for non mounted personnel within Heer mounted units that have been later used in the Luftwaffe (looks like 1937 below the Luftwaffe marking).
    Always good to see a nice messkit...
    Folding combo fork/spoon is also good
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)