Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reichsbahn Monocular Help

Article about: Hi there, someone who knew that I was into collecting decided to give me this spyglass they had, it is a very particular item which has the Deutsche Reichsbahn stamp on it... it looks and fe

Quote by trillionmiles View Post
    Yes I think maybe you're right. It does have a lens in it; but it makes things clearer in the distance, but doesn't seem to bring it to the fore, so you can make the detail out. I suppose similar to a pair of glasses...Paid £30 + commission, thanks to you all for your info, really appreciate it.
    Hey there it's not the one I have as mine is sat in a draw here, a Biker who I knew decided to give it to me and I don't look a gift horse in the mouth so just took it. I felt weary of even putting it on here because of the spelling but better to check these things out, I would never have known anything about eye glasses etc. I'm sorry you had to find out about this item after actually paying for it... but hopefully other people see this in the future too, it's one of those items that the more you think about the more out of place it seems. Also the ether is a pretty cool place! I just don't browse the forum enough to contribute anything I know or have (I'm 23 and only own a lufty helmet) so I lurk really, sorry about your item trillion, where did you find it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn Monocular Help
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3