Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)

Article about: Hello, So are the contents here all war time? I am not so great with the contents. The oil keeper looks good to me and I know the Behälter (case) is good as well. Any info would be great! Th

Default RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)

Hello,

So are the contents here all war time? I am not so great with the contents. The oil keeper looks good to me and I know the Behälter (case) is good as well.

Any info would be great! Thanks

RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RG34 Rifle cleaning kit. (Reinigungsgerät 34)
    P
    Many

looks good to me - especially the bakelite oiler !

?

Great looking cleaning kit. I find it very interesting how little it has changed(Except the bakelite oiler) That this looks like the cleaning kit I have for my G3 clone!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Like it!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Nice piece, I was at a show in early May this year, a seller had one of these on the table, a guy and his wife and kids came up and the father picked it up and took the stuff out of the case.

Now this is the Gods honest Truth!!!, when he pulled out the long metal beaded chain, his wife asked what it was. He told her and the children that it was a rosary or prayer beads!!!

He was showing off his vast Military knowledge to them

DEan O
    Canada

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    Nice piece, I was at a show in early May this year, a seller had one of these on the table, a guy and his wife and kids came up and the father picked it up and took the stuff out of the case.

Now this is the Gods honest Truth!!!, when he pulled out the long metal beaded chain, his wife asked what it was. He told her and the children that it was a rosary or pray beads!!!

He was showing off his vast Military knowledge to them

DEan O
    Canada
    Do you mean ( gasp ) that`s not what it is ?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Well guess you could use it for prayer beads in a pinch!!! LOL

Dean O
    Canada

Hi there

The oil could very well be post war..... does it has stamps on the upper part ?? (you can see that best if you loosen the upper cap.....

The chain is a war time example !!

The big black brush is a war time example, the smaller one I don't know ... (there are ways of telling it is war time but I forgot......)

Tom

nice clean one.