Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with ϟϟ marked contence

Article about: picked this up during our holliday in France. I didn't checked it properly when buying it and just now noticed some of the contence is of Russian provenance and the German red cross items ar

Default Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with ϟϟ marked contence

picked this up during our holliday in France.
    I didn't checked it properly when buying it and just now noticed some of the contence is of Russian provenance and the German red cross items are marked "1pz ϟϟ".
    My question what does "1pz ϟϟ" means?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with ϟϟ marked contence   Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with ϟϟ marked contence  

Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with ϟϟ marked contence  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with &#991;&#991; marked contence
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

In June 1941 , 1st SS division Leibstandante was a motorized division , they didn't become 1st SS Panzer Div until Oct 1943 .

Thanks Chris!
    And would they used over 2 years old materials?

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Thanks Chris!
    And would they used over 2 years old materials?
    Hell I have older 1st aid materials that I carry in my car.
    In all honesty none of the items are perishable so why not ?
    Nice find by the way.

CBH
    ?

I agree with with Steve , could be older items . But the marking is still strange , the date and the Div don't really line up , unless it was stamped twice which would seem odd . It's a great find either way , and if this wasn't sold as a SS item then I'd say it was original , I'd be more worried if it was sold as an SS item with all the extra expensive that includes .

nice find.

Here some detail pic's under magnifyer;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with &#991;&#991; marked contence   Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with &#991;&#991; marked contence  

Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with &#991;&#991; marked contence  

cheers
    |<ris

CBH
    ?

Could we see all the contents , I know there are lots of Soviet collectors here who would love to see the captured bandages .
    Also as I said , I feel these marking must be good , if this item wasn't sold to you as a SS pouch . IMHO
    Also a Canadian member CampX was asking about what these are worth , he has a chance to pick a pair up .
    Could you comment on his post and give him an idea . Thanks Kris always a pleasure .

Hey Chris, yes the marking looks good! Printed by a machine.
    Here is the Russian bandage, along with the whole contence, I 'll try to make better pic's of them later on.
    I don't have any idea about what they are worth, I payed 30 euro or something like that,so not to bad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rot-Kreuz Koppeltasche with &#991;&#991; marked contence  

cheers
    |<ris

CBH
    ?

You did really well by the looks of it , 300/400$ a set if near complete , I was told .
    Well done my friend .