Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM Marked Canteen

Article about: Howdy guys, picked this up recently...looks like a good one (hope so anyway). Would this one be a HJ or SA style of canteen? Thanks.

?

Default RZM Marked Canteen

Howdy guys, picked this up recently...looks like a good one (hope so anyway). Would this one be a HJ or SA style of canteen?
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Marked Canteen   RZM Marked Canteen  

RZM Marked Canteen   RZM Marked Canteen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Marked Canteen
    P
    Many

Nice rzm marked political canteen use SA, NSKK, HJ etc. they are getting scarce. timothy

?

Thanks Timothy...any idea what the 'FA' before the 6/34 represents, assume the 6/34 is mfg date.

Quote by weller View Post
    Thanks Timothy...any idea what the 'FA' before the 6/34 represents, assume the 6/34 is mfg date.
    I think so Could be the maker initials is my guess like how it is also rzm approved I have yet to get a good political mine are all military. timothy

?

I found this info on another site. Now I just find out what FA 6 matches up to...assuming this is correct info.

FA is the early Code of Aluminiumwarenfabrik.
    FA 2 means Heinrich Ritter, Eßlingen Württemberg

FA = manufacturer of canteen / cookware / drinking mug

Manufacturer of this subdivision ( FA ), use this code until mid / end of 1934!

The coding is structured as follows:

FA ...
    6 = Manufacturers / Esslingen, Wagner GmbH
    34 = Year of manufacture

?

Hi Hugo, thanks for the clarification and interesting information! Glad I decided to buy this canteen...I found a lot of info on 'M' RZM codes but not much when 'FA' was used.

Jeff

?

I really liked this canteen so decided to find another one, it wasn't so easy but possible. This one is in overall better condition with slightly different stampings on the cap...I like it
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Marked Canteen   RZM Marked Canteen  

RZM Marked Canteen  

Another nice political party type canteen nice find I where I am see a whole lot less of these than the military ones. timothy