Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Saddle master bag ammunition pouch HELP!

Article about: Hello everyone, I need help about a pouch - bag - ammunition - saddle bag? My grandfather left me this item, but I don't have any idea what it is. The bag measure 12" inches tall and 11

treasurekeeper
    ?

Default Saddle master bag ammunition pouch HELP!

Hello everyone, I need help about a pouch - bag - ammunition - saddle bag? My grandfather left me this item, but I don't have any idea what it is. The bag measure 12" inches tall and 11" inches wide, it is make of canvas and hard green leather.
    The bag has a name: CH. WUTHRICH SATTLER MEISTER TRUBSCHACHEN and a number 80 stamped on.
    I would be grateful for any help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!   Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!  

Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!   Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!  

Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!   Saddle master bag  ammunition pouch HELP!  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Saddle master bag ammunition pouch HELP!

All I can tell you is it is Swiss.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!