Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Safe place to shop for relic track links?

Article about: Hi fellas! Just hunting around for a 35(t) track link but have read here and there that even in the relic "field" fakes can be found! Any links to safe places I could shop? Thank y

?

Default Safe place to shop for relic track links?

Hi fellas! Just hunting around for a 35(t) track link but have read here and there that even in the relic "field" fakes can be found! Any links to safe places I could shop?

Thank you!!!!!
    Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Safe place to shop for relic track links?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. There was a thread here recently with someone asking for reputable relic dealers...couldn't find it myself but maybe you will have better luck...

Nothing I can help you with myself however. Hopefully some of the members here can.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have moved this to the Field Equipment Forum where you will likely have more chances of getting an answer.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Well, as I see there are some diggers from the Baltic states who are also members of this forum, maybe they can help. I have seen for sale T34 tracks and German Panzer IV, III and Tiger tank tracks but never a track for a 35(t).

?

Thanks, fellas! I appreciate the replies. One of the Baltic guys listed one for sale (and got me all excited), but before I bought it, decided to research. Turns out to be for a 38(t), not a 35. So-o-o-o, now I'm looking for something that may not exist. Rats,

I would check with these guys... panzer & other vehicles related

?

Thank you! Actually, that's the fella that thought he had a 35t link. But when I researched before purchasing, it did turn out to be for a 38t. Close, but..
    He was very nice to deal with in case anyone wants to know.

Dave

Ahhh--- have you checked ebay? If you find someone that sells items of this category it would be worth it to contact them and see what else they might have... good contacts can be found this way.

A few other links to people possibly worth contacting:

Demjansk Battlefield militaria & collectibles
    https://www.kurlandmilitaria.com/home/shop/

?

Thank you, sir. I am watching eBay too, but fear I may have my eyes in the clouds, kiinda like when Angelina J. first mentioned the split with Brad. I hoped I would be getting a call, but.......to no avail.

Theres still time... I believe Brad is still free......