Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Scho Ka Kola tin

Article about: Hello Gents I have seen this for sale!. Now I was wondering what would be a fair price for this item? It isn't really my field of collecting but for a good price I could see it sitting on my

?

Default Scho Ka Kola tin

Hello Gents

I have seen this for sale!. Now I was wondering what would be a fair price for this item? It isn't really my field of collecting but for a good price I could see it sitting on my WW2 shelf with all my other bits & bobs. & also when did the National Eagle find it's way onto the tins!!. & any other interesting facts would be spot on!! Thank you very much for time as always. Cheers Terry. Scho Ka Kola tinScho Ka Kola tinScho Ka Kola tinScho Ka Kola tinScho Ka Kola tinScho Ka Kola tin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scho Ka Kola tin
    P
    Many

They look original to me.
    But as you say (for a good price) I would offer 40.00 to start with for both IMO.
    Unless they have gone way up in the last few years.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Well, if it is complete with both pieces of chocolate it is worth a lot more than 40, I think they go for 100-150 euro (depending on the condition of the tins, and whether the tape is present or not.

When the eagle ones exactly showed up is not known (to me) but they are probably civilian ones (because the lack of the text "Wehrmacht Packung"

here a few of mine

Tom

Nice ones Tom. But I think that is full retail.
    Saw them at the SOS show for 45-60$.
    Wish you luck on them.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Cheers guys for the info I will bare that in mind! I knew they weren't cheap..But I have to think to myself do I want to spend a 100 pounds on this tin??. Thanks again Terry.

Also I forgot some excellent tins there they do display quite well.

Super example. I would buy it. But I have a tin fetish...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Roger that Ade.. I do think it would look good on the shelf. But my tin fetish isn't as strong as yours by the look of things!!..I will have to see how the pennies go??. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Cheers guys for the info I will bare that in mind! I knew they weren't cheap..But I have to think to myself do I want to spend a 100 pounds on this tin??. Thanks again Terry.

Also I forgot some excellent tins there they do display quite well.
    I've just bought three of them Terry, and they will be a good price too. don't suppose anyone wants some rations ??? I've just bought what i thought was a small collection, turns up in 3 boxes!!

I recently bought one here in Australia Scho-ka-kola 1941 A new purchase
    and paid $80 all up for it. That's the market out here anyway....

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Cheers guys for the info I am getting idea of what they cost now. So thank you again. Cheers Terry.