Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Scho-ka-kola tin: Question

Article about: Hi I was thinking of getting one of these old tins and was wondering are they made for reenactors and is there anything to say somebody could buy one kick it around the garden,bury it and th

Default Scho-ka-kola tin: Question

Hi
    I was thinking of getting one of these old tins and was wondering are they made for reenactors and is there anything to say somebody could buy one kick it around the garden,bury it and then sell it of as original.

Thanks Martin

Scho-ka-kola tin: Question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scho-ka-kola tin: Question
    P
    Many

Default Re: Scho-ka-kola Question

I believe I have seen repros of this item made for reenactors. However, the only ones I can locate now are modern production. I'll keep looking, though. I would have sworn . . .

Default Re: Scho-ka-kola Question

Hi Martin, "Ostfront" in the USA used to make repros of these.

That is not one of them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Scho-ka-kola tin: Question

Yes, there are repros. But there are also good originals and they are producing it even today. The last time i tried it (only 1 box) I could not sleep till the morning. PS. The item in Your picture is an original can.

I like it! We sometimes use it at LH events. A friend brings it over from Germany for us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi

They are still making the product today and it will certainly revitalise you ! as it says on the tin. The tin is still the same shape and colour as the war time version.

I have two examples one tin and one cardboard.

cheers

tony

For the record here is an original......the contents are the modern variety and very tasty !

cheers

tony

Scho-ka-kola tin: QuestionScho-ka-kola tin: QuestionScho-ka-kola tin: Question

And here comes the cardboard version of the pack. sadly the date is missing from this but still a correct wartime packet.

cheers

tony

Scho-ka-kola tin: QuestionScho-ka-kola tin: QuestionScho-ka-kola tin: Question
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scho-ka-kola tin: Question  

Here is some wartime choc still in the wrapper from my collection. Now white with age, but it still smells good!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scho-ka-kola tin: Question  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast