Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Selling some stuff...

Article about: I am planning to move beginning of next year (finally!) and are trying to rease some funds to do so. To do so I'm selling some of my collection, so I had a look on some sites like Fleabay. T

Default Selling some stuff...

I am planning to move beginning of next year (finally!) and are trying to rease some funds to do so.
    To do so I'm selling some of my collection, so I had a look on some sites like Fleabay. The prices are very low at this moment, and if I put up stuff for sale on other sites they simply get removed because I not aloud to sell the items on that site.
    What would be the best way of doing this? Know there is a special section "for slae" here, but haven't sold a single item here since I joined up here.
    I'm trying to sell some original WH items, such as a belt with buckle, a Q64 with liner (no decals), bread bag, Y straps, a PF60, soap box, K98 amo box, a M24 Stiel Granate, M24 Stielgranate case (no rack), 2cm Flak case, K98 bajo complete, M31 gasmask complete, 1913 Kugelgranate, M31 Zeltbahn with 2 straps, M31 Essgeschir with one strap, a Kopfhaube, Wehrpass, Schoko-kola tin, 3" British mortar, some German medals and other stuff.
    Even have a Pickelhaube somewhere and a M16 lid somewhere.
    What would be the best thing to do? Where could I sell these items the best?
    I've got much more than I metioned, tomorrow I'll go through the boxes to see what I have.
    Hope you guys can help me out!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Selling some stuff...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Selling some stuff...

What's wrong with the Classified section here at WRF..........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Well I tryed that, but I need a code or number that I don't have. I mentioned a few times in a thread that I was willing to sell an item, but it took ages before I recieved any answers about the item. By that time it was sold on another site.
    What I have up for sale now is a complete WH mannequin, the Feldjacke, trousers and boots have been sold, all the rest is for sale. Must add that everything is 100% original and in good condition. So mostly its fieldgear thats left, and a PF60 and a Q64.

In regards to the helmet, I don't recommend selling helmets on eBay. If I were you I'd post it on the forum or, after seeing recent events, entering it into one of Klaus Butschek's auctions!

?

Do you still have the medals? I've been wanting to start a medal collection for a time now.