Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps

Article about: This skin de-contamination bottle with card container and swabs turned up yesterday. Every soldier would have been issued with one and so they should be plentiful on the collectors market bu

Default Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps

This skin de-contamination bottle with card container and swabs turned up yesterday. Every soldier would have been issued with one and so they should be plentiful on the collectors market but they have always been something of a rarity. Here on Jersey in the Channel Islands we have no end of the orange bottle on its own and mainly without the label. But finding these complete is unusual.
    This one is in great condition and it was only after looking at the photo's I had taken of it on the computer I saw the soldier had written his name on the label... P.Swaczynd. So now I will see if its possible to find him mentioned in the various papers held in my archive.
    Just thought this was a clean example and worth showing here on the Forum.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps   Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps  

Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps   Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Skin de-contamination bottle complete in its card container with swaps
    P
    Many

Hello! rare to see the name. I like this.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/