Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Small german militaria collection

Article about: It is marked "NS64" and "DN94" I was told that these numbers in the same batch are rare, but I'm not really sure what makes it rare... And also, I'm not sure wether the b

Default Re: Small german militaria collection

It is marked "NS64" and "DN94" I was told that these numbers in the same batch are rare, but I'm not really sure what makes it rare... And also, I'm not sure wether the black paint is original or not, I'm trying to find out. And thanks!

Frederik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small german militaria collection
    P
    Many

Thank you all very much for the nice comments! I will be sure post some more pictures once I get some more stuff!

Frederik

?

Nice collection Frederik, if you post some shots of your German awards and packets in the Third Reich Decorations forum they guys might be able to give you some more information regarding makers.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Welcome aboard, Frederik.
    Quality items! Thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Regards

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice collection Frederik, if you post some shots of your German awards and packets in the Third Reich Decorations forum they guys might be able to give you some more information regarding makers.
    Thank you! These medals are unmarked, they were gifts from my dad, and he said they were much cheaper than the marked ones: But i only use them for a little display, so I don't mind. But thanks anyway!

Frederik

?

Check the suspension rings, there may be little markings on them that could help id makers

Very nice start to your collection. Keep posting as it grows! Thanks for sharing it.
    I had started when I was in my teens, but stopped as life interfered. Things were cheaper then, but there was not nearly as much information available as there is now. Keep up the good work!

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    Very nice start to your collection. Keep posting as it grows! Thanks for sharing it.
    I had started when I was in my teens, but stopped as life interfered. Things were cheaper then, but there was not nearly as much information available as there is now. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! Did you stop permenantly or have you started again?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Check the suspension rings, there may be little markings on them that could help id makers
    I already have mate! No markings on either of them

Frederik

Nice collection. I hope it keeps growing and that you keep finding items of interest.

I try to stick to a list of things that I want, like bits of insignia to complete sets but I keep getting sidetracked by other interesting things that are not on my list!!!!
    As long as you enjoy what you collect and appreciate the history in even the most ordinary objects, you wont go far wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast