Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not

Article about: i just thought i would post this cover ive got. i seen there was a little bit of a discussion on a cover that was posted on this site yesterday. i was told that this cover of mine was a fake

Default splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not

i just thought i would post this cover ive got. i seen there was a little bit of a discussion on a cover that was posted on this site yesterday. i was told that this cover of mine was a fake made in the 70s i got it with a m40 shell a long while ago did not pay much for it. just would like to see what all you think. thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not   splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not  

splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not   splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not  

splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not
    P
    Many

Default Re: splinter helmet cover 70s fake or not

The issue examples were white on the inside, so this is not one of them and was probably made from an old Zelt, but I cannot say when?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

ok thanks. i did read that helmet covers where made post war out of ww2 german fabric.

Hello,
    to know if it was made in the seventies, eighties or nineties does not matter a lot....what matters is to know that it is a repro made to deceive collectors...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)