Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS bread bag?

Article about: Dear Members! I have bought this germen bread bag on ebay as an ordinary bread bag. The seller made just 1 photo of the bag. Than today, when I got this item, I have seen this "stamping

?

Default SS bread bag?

Dear Members!

I have bought this germen bread bag on ebay as an ordinary bread bag. The seller made just 1 photo of the bag. Than today, when I got this item, I have seen this "stamping" in the inside. You can see here a sereal number and maybe the RZM logo up on the right. What do You think? Is it an SS bread bag?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS bread bag?   SS bread bag?  

SS bread bag?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS bread bag?
    P
    Many

not necessarily SS,

My guess would be party (HJ etc) which normally had one leather tab and D-ring, the right (brown) tab and D-ring are probably added later (war time / post war , I don't know)

Does it have a devider inside ??? looks like it on the picture with the label

an interesting piece though !!

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

?

Thank You for your answer! Here is a photo from the inside! Is it possible, that a combat unit used this bread bag? (that's why has this bread bag two leather tabs and two D-rings?)

photo:
    View image: DSCN0123

I'm guessing this is a post war repaired bread bag. They are very similar to WWII. The inner pouch indicates a post war example. I don't see any of the markings you mentioned. It looks like a regular clothing or cloth equipment tag. NH

?

Hello! Tomorrow I try to make better photos, but please belive me, the serial number and the RZM logo is there. Here is another bread bag with the same logo and serial number:
    The Hitlerjugend bread bags also didn't have a divider inside? Thank You for your answer!!
    WW2 Military Accessories & Equipment - D & B Militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS bread bag?  

?

I have found another, Hitlerjugend bread bag on the internet, I think it looks like as mine.
    Brotbeutel und persönliche Ausrüstung des deutschen Soldaten 1931-1945
    Attached Images Attached Images SS bread bag? 

Nice HJ Brotbeutel. Who, why and when the second D ring and tab was added is the question. Re-used for sure, but was it during or after the war?
    But for sure its an original HJ Brotbeutel.

Look at mine

?

Very nice item! Was your bread bag also reused with two D-rings and leather tabs?

No Gabe.

Cheers,
    Michel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast