Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS KZ Gas mask....apparently

Article about: Wow, thanks for the info on the name... It amazes me the lengths people will go to to "tart up" an item.....if this was faked, surely the seller would mention it in their descripti

?

Default SS KZ Gas mask....apparently

For your viewing pleasure, either a extremely rare, and possibly dangerous gas mask, or a tarted up normal issue one!

WWII GERMAN GAS MASK * DATED 1942 * NAMED * MAJDANEK POLAND * | eBay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS KZ Gas mask....apparently
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS KZ Gas mask....apparently

I'm aware that there possibly was a specific gas mask used for Zyklon B.....but I'm not sure on this one

LOL-Look at the seller's profile pic. She looks like a washed up stripper with extremely FAKE cans! Quite fitting considering the user name is jc-antiques

A thousand dollars for a common gas mask with a strange looking sticker plastered around it and a painted on name...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Who'd have thought you could tart up a gas mask.....and if it were real....would you want it????

It's bad IMO, why would you charge 1000 for a common mask with a painted name and a weird sticker. And as said above the seller looks like a washed up tramp.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    It's bad IMO, why would you charge 1000 for a common mask with a painted name and a weird sticker. And as said above the seller looks like a washed up tramp.
    She looks like a total SLOOT!!!

?

Just someone with a paint pen and a printer, thinks they have the score of the century!

I just saw the photo.....a well respected high end collector!!!!!

What and awesome can and mask set! Lol

Funny how people see the runes and all of the sudden they think it's a pot of gold. As you guys have said it just a tarted up.

Karl Ulbrich was a notorious SS scientist who experimented on camp inmates using radiation, biological and chemical substances to ascertain their affects for the purposes of WMD (as it is called today) mainly being nerve gas, and how they could be effectively used by the nazi's.

He also worked at Buchenwald and Gross-Rosen KL the massive camp that held nearly 12% of all the Jews and Russian POW's 'processed' by the regime. I cannot ascertain whether he was captured and executed, commited suicide, as many were and did, or just dissapeared from history at the end of the war.

To be in possesion of his gasmask, surely a seminal item of the holocaust, would be a truly remarkable thing. I'm sure it would be high on the list of 'wants' for the likes of Yad Vashem and other museums representing the Holocaust......If it were real.

The mask is a standard issue mask that has what appears to be a band of red electrical tape around the filter. Glued onto this are two pieces of a cut up Zyklon B label that looks to be a copy, there are repro labels out there for sale, and it is crowned by belonging to one of most notorious nazi scientists after Dr. Mengele.

Why the need for the label off a can of insecticide, it's pointless? Belonging to a notorious mass killer, that'll make it sell, won't it? What we have here is a standard gas mask that's been tarted up to decieve, and nothing else...,unless you believe it is genuine of course.

As for the 'lady' selling the offending item, i tend to agree with some of the above comments, yes, she's definately a 'double-bagger'!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast