Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?

Article about: Does anybody know the maker? Gebirgsjäger? Thank You!

Default SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?

SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?
    SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?

Does anybody know the maker of these Gemaschen?
    These would be issued only to Gebirgsjäger?
    Thank You!
    *Its a full pair, not just one, but what you see with one, the other is mirrored and in same condition.
    Last edited by 13thCav; 09-22-2017 at 11:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    They forgot to stamp the address of the SS Headquarters...too bad....
    IMO reenactment stuff...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks, dont know much about these! Thank you! I know theyre old, but maybe made in 60's. I didnt know which way to go with the way it was constructed with the metal crimped laces and the way the roller buckle constructed, but ya i know what you mean when you see a lot of writting like that. Why i wanted to ask. I figured id get the real/not real, but after those two cents put in if were real i wanted the other info.

Could you look at these ones too?
    SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?

These are double stitched with the "X" crossover stitching that you also see on helmet chinstraps. Its tough for me to see the Waffenamt code, but looks like WaA210 with the obvious CWW 43 and eagle stamp. Theres just one stamp on one lower strap per gemaschen. The waffenamt stamps shown are from one and then the other.

I want to add that i know you are not a person to preform tricks on command, i am just asking if you could as a request, you can deny me the conversation and ill understand. I just want to say i recognize the help you are giving me, THANK YOU!

- - ------- - -

Like i said, i def dont know much about gemaschen.

Hello,
    Sorry to say, but in my opinion they're not good either.

- I have never seen Gamaschen with straps that had more than three "factory" holes

- I have never seen second type Gamaschen without a middle stiffener

- I have never seen second type Gamaschen with such thin and elongated reinforcing leather pieces at the bottom

and you can believe me when i say that i've seen a lot of first and second type Gamaschen in my collecting life. Thank you for your PM btw
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

It is a pair of standard second type Gamaschen (here without roller on the buckle like the ones you posted)
    Thanks

SS L3/48 1943 RZM Größe II Gaiters/Leggings Gebirgsjäger?

In Memoriam :

The lowly Gamaschen - who collects them??
    I don't think the gamaschen you posted are even German!...

There is a sticky thread in the Equipment forum guys...
    Thanks

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...1945-a-651005/

In Memoriam :

You're welcome! I really appreciate the feedback! Thank you very much!