Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Token

Article about: Hi guys, I am new here on your forum. I am a collector of Third Reich coins and I came arcoss this coin in Israel and I bought it. The guy said this coin was a wash Token for the SS. I don't

?

Default SS Token

Hi guys, I am new here on your forum. I am a collector of Third Reich coins and I came arcoss this coin in Israel and I bought it. The guy said this coin was a wash Token for the SS. I don't think that is the case however I would like to find out. The Coin is a little hard to read but the top of the coin says Rlefderpasse SS or Rlefderkasse SS.
    The center has two Swastikas in between is Wert-Marke or Wert-Marpe. Wert means valued... worth 10 produced in 1941. I have found another of the same coins on this forum by reneblacky. I will post mine 1st followed by his, so you can see two examples. please help in conquest of knowledge about this coin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Token  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Token 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Token
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Token

Akbear
    Thanks for posting this one, your picture is better than the one I post previously.

Quote by AKbear View Post
    Hi guys, I am new here on your forum. I am a collector of Third Reich coins and I came arcoss this coin in Israel and I bought it. The guy said this coin was a wash Token for the SS. I don't think that is the case however I would like to find out. The Coin is a little hard to read but the top of the coin says Rlefderpasse SS or Rlefderkasse SS.
    The center has two Swastikas in between is Wert-Marke or Wert-Marpe. Wert means valued... worth 10 produced in 1941. I have found another of the same coins on this forum by reneblacky. I will post mine 1st followed by his, so you can see two examples. please help in conquest of knowledge about this coin.
    Mate,

It says klieder-Kasse SS, Wert Marke (the K is hard to recognise as such) 10, I believe the Klieder Kasse would be like clothing outlet where you can buy SS uniform items, why a token I don't know? I have never seen one like this.

Jock

Jock is correct about the SS Kleiderkasse. See here to read more about the system:

SS Mantel, Leder

Sorry, but I have no faith in the originality of these items.

Cheers, Ade,

?

Thanks for all of your help on finding what the heck this was or at least what it said, I will continue my search to find out if it a fantasy item or the real deal!!
    AKbear