Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SSOVETSK Ebay seller "winter" gasmask kanister!!!!????

Article about: It is not the Feldpost nummer but the number of this soldier in the unity. I never saw such important number on a Gas masq box, never.

Default Re: SSOVETSK Ebay seller "winter" gasmask kanister!!!!????

It is not the Feldpost nummer but the number of this soldier in the unity. I never saw such important number on a Gas masq box, never.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SSOVETSK Ebay seller "winter" gasmask kanister!!!!????
    P
    Many

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    It is not the Feldpost nummer but the number of this soldier in the unity. I never saw such important number on a Gas masq box, never.
    Do you mean the dogtag number Lebus?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Lebus is correct it the soldier ID number, it was a way for a soldat to claim his gasmask from a pile of others after they were on patrol...extra

May i suggest this article on gasmask markings
    Personal Markings on Gas Masks & Canisters / der Erste Zug

So gents are you both saying this winter cammo legitimate?? or faked but well researched??
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I wouldnt say it original (most are fake), as for any camo job. I feel im not qaulified for looking a photos.

Anyone could put any number on a can with right amount of digits. From my understanding each division had a 1 though such # depending on the strength. So let say #1 which Rommel held in another division there can be another #1. that would be an officer. Each division had records of numbers with the person ID.

(Anyone with better knowledge on the number system feel free to step in, and correct me if needed)

I agree most likely fake, notice no good closeups of paint. Anyone that puts any part of the FB info private is 95% doing fakes.

My next step is to get a few Jewish Holocaust history sites/forums after him for those fake Riga Triangle arm bands. He has one on every week. Probably his old lady in the back making them.
    Last edited by WW2headgearlover; 12-01-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2