Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Stiefel und schuhe

Article about: Hi everybody I tried to find a thread that deals with this matter.Didn't so far so I post here for one of my favorite parts of the German WW2 uniform.I'd like to hear what other guys collect

Default Stiefel und schuhe

Hi everybody
    I tried to find a thread that deals with this matter.Didn't so far so I post here for one of my favorite parts of the German WW2 uniform.I'd like to hear what other guys collecting have to say.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stiefel und schuhe   Stiefel und schuhe  

Stiefel und schuhe  
    Attached Images Attached Images Stiefel und schuhe  Stiefel und schuhe 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stiefel und schuhe
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stiefel und schuhe

Hello siton1111,
    I'm sorry for what i have to write concerning both pairs of ankle boots that you posted, but they're not WWII german...they lack too many known features, sorry again. About the marching boots, they do have a chance but better photos are needed for a definitive comment.
    The WWII german ankle boot is a tough matter and genuine military ankle boots are quite rare now.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi
    Speak your mind,besides all what I have posted so far are bought very cheap.
    I just want to know about real and genuine items.Do you have any writen leaflets or books fo any kind?
    Thanks
    siton
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stiefel und schuhe   Stiefel und schuhe  

Stiefel und schuhe   Stiefel und schuhe  

Stiefel und schuhe  

Hello,
    although they do have some features that i don't like very much like the shape of the back of the heel or the RBNr marking, i think that you do own a genuine pair of WWII german marching boots that are just late production...the production of all marching boots was discontinued in september 1944.
    Size 30 1/2 and 4
    year of production 1943
    batch number or contract number 411
    The U shaped iron on the heel is from a prewar czech production, it is wider than its german counterpart.
    Everything else is correct for a pair of german marching boots.
    If you want to know more about the WWII german footwear history, you can order the issues n° 295 and n° 297 of Militaria Magazine, you'll find a complete illustrated study that shows almost eveything that collectors should know about that matter.

Do the red arrows show some fresh glue ?
    Thanks

Stiefel und schuhe

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    although they do have some features that i don't like very much like the shape of the back of the heel or the RBNr marking, i think that you do own a genuine pair of WWII german marching boots that are just late production...the production of all marching boots was discontinued in september 1944.
    Size 30 1/2 and 4
    year of production 1943
    batch number or contract number 411
    The U shaped iron on the heel is from a prewar czech production, it is wider than its german counterpart.
    Everything else is correct for a pair of german marching boots.
    If you want to know more about the WWII german footwear history, you can order the issues n° 295 and n° 297 of Militaria Magazine, you'll find a complete illustrated study that shows almost eveything that collectors should know about that matter.

Do the red arrows show some fresh glue ?
    Thanks

Stiefel und schuhe
    Hi, I will check this out right away!Its not by me anyway.
    Thanks for the militaria magazine info as well.About the brown ankle ones,what makes you say that they aint German?Thanks

Gods Teeth!Its in French? I cant even breath that language!

Quote by siton1111 View Post
    About the brown ankle ones,what makes you say that they aint German?
    Hello,
    I'm not saying that i think these brown boots are not WWII german, i say they're not WWII german. They haven't got anything in common with a genuine pair of WWII german ankle boots. General features, shape, soles, heel, all is wrong here.
    They can be used as a filler of course, but have no value in terms of WWII german militaria.
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Quote by siton1111 View Post
    Gods Teeth!Its in French? I cant even breath that language!
    Watching the colour photos and use a online translator to help you out is not a big deal, but it looks like you'll have to wait for someone to write the same study in greek i'm afraid...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Watching the colour photos and use a online translator to help you out is not a big deal, but it looks like you'll have to wait for someone to write the same study in greek i'm afraid...
    Thanks
    I will have to wait centuries then.It would be nice in plain English or German.
    What you think about Agustin Saiz works? Deutsche Soldaten book?

What do you think of these? The iron heel plate does not look WW2 German,right?