Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stielhandgranate case

Article about: I just love that wooden M24 StGr box, as I said on your other thread. Here are some pictures I found on the net for you. It would look great if you would recreate the inside rack, doesn't lo

Default Re: Stielhandgranate case

I just love that wooden M24 StGr box, as I said on your other thread. Here are some pictures I found on the net for you. It would look great if you would recreate the inside rack, doesn't look to hard to do; a jigsaw and two pieces of wood would do the trick.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely item!
    Attachment 362560Attachment 362561Attachment 362562

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stielhandgranate case
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Very nice Vegar there seems to be plenty of metal Stiehlhandgranate cases around but not many wooden ones , a great find !

Just what i thought looking at it. Not many wooden ones around i think. Very nice item to have

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    I just love that wooden M24 StGr box, as I said on your other thread. Here are some pictures I found on the net for you. It would look great if you would recreate the inside rack, doesn't look to hard to do; a jigsaw and two pieces of wood would do the trick.
    Pictures aren't showing for me
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Attachment 364493Attachment 364494Attachment 364495
    Quote by Feuerbach View Post

Arrgh, still don't work If you use photobucket or something and send me a PM I can attach them to the thread.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2