Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Stielhandgrate 24

Article about: Hi folks, I purchased this from an ebay dealer in Poland. His offerings are fairly low priced and range from ground dug to pretty intact relics. I have an inert head dated 1939, original str

Default Stielhandgrate 24

Hi folks, I purchased this from an ebay dealer in Poland. His offerings are fairly low priced and range from ground dug to pretty intact relics. I have an inert head dated 1939, original string with porcelain pull and cap. I thought this would be good to complete the set. Any comments on the stick? It was less than 100 shipped to the US. I know it has been re-painted at the top connector and that is fine by me. NH

After posting I see the photos are way too small. Not sure how to get larger size from an ebay posting.

Stielhandgrate 24Stielhandgrate 24Stielhandgrate 24

A second attempt with a larger photo:
    Stielhandgrate 24
    And another one close-up
    Stielhandgrate 24

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stielhandgrate 24
    P
    Many

Looks ok.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade - thanks for your feedback. It has a little bit of pest damage but for 69 US I can deal with it. I will post photos when all the parts are put together. I've lost every bid on intact examples so this was the alternative. NH

yes looks ok and for that price its fair

give it a dose of anti woodworm.

Yes - seems the little pests have gotten to it. Seller acknowledged the issue and said it was treated. NH

Hi Neil

nice ,,and cheap to.. the woodworm,, they will have died of years ago, you could mix very fine German white beech wood sawdust with wood glue then carefully fill the holes( use a syringe without needle please ) wipe away the residue with a damp cloth.

Thanks for the restoration advice. I had the same idea. I will try a small, unseen spot first to see how it looks. I will share the full effort later on when all the parts are together. NH

?

everything is good
    Best Regards, Regen.
    frontovik.org