Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stolla Wein RZM marked

Article about: Sounds like good information being shared and hope you don't mind me chiming in. This past weekend I went to my second and largest militaria show. Honestly I was excited at first but that so

Default Re: Stolla Wein RZM marked

Sounds like good information being shared and hope you don't mind me chiming in.
    This past weekend I went to my second and largest militaria show. Honestly I was excited at first
    but that soon fizzled. There was so much conversation behind the tables between sellers bad mouthing
    each other as far as another guy being a rip off or charging to much or to little BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Many things looked OK but many did not and after a few hours I couldn't tell one from another.
    I purchased one item and think I did so-so on it but came home with most of my money and a bad
    taste in my mouth regarding shows.

I have purchased items from this site and from some reputable (more expensive) dealers and have no complaints.
    Other than trying a flea market, small estate sale or known private collector, I think for now at least, that's were I am most comfortable.

Thanks all,
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stolla Wein RZM marked
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2