Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange Belt Buckle

Article about: I've just got this belt buckle in a group purchase. Any information on this type of buckle?

Default Strange Belt Buckle

I've just got this belt buckle in a group purchase.

Any information on this type of buckle?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Strange Belt Buckle   Strange Belt Buckle  

Strange Belt Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

?

When you post photos, please upload them directly to the forum so that the thread doesn't become useless in the future if those linked disappear for any reason. That said, the item you show is a two-piece buckle from which the roundel has either fallen away or been removed.

Thanks. I'm aware of the photo posting rules, but if you check photo bucket is having issues with their website and flickr doesn't really offer a way to embed. But thanks for the information.

?

Quote by Franz20 View Post
    Thanks. I'm aware of the photo posting rules, but if you check photo bucket is having issues with their website and flickr doesn't really offer a way to embed. But thanks for the information.
    You can just upload them directly to the forum, without using outside hosting services at all. Just click 'Go advanced,' then when you get to the message screen, click the small icon which looks like a photo of a tree. This will allow you to upload photos here, and also avoid all the problems with Photobucket (which, in my opinion, is somewhat unreliable).

I have added the pics to the original post.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!