Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Sunday dig!!!!

Article about: Well it HAD to happen - penance for my sin of collecting .... "darling, you WILL help me this weekend in the garden, WONT YOU??????? So for my sins I dug - and the planting was only mad

Default A Sunday dig!!!!

Well it HAD to happen - penance for my sin of collecting .... "darling, you WILL help me this weekend in the garden, WONT YOU???????

So for my sins I dug - and the planting was only made tolerable with my trusty 1st pattern entrenching tool ... sadly the only 'dig' I'll ever be on.
    I thought of salting the garden with some of my relics just to feel good but 'she who must be obeyed' would have none of it!!

Cheers to all - it's now beer o'clock!
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Sunday dig!!!!   A Sunday dig!!!!  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Sunday dig!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: A Sunday dig!!!!

Nice digging,lets hope she does'nt ask for a pond as well!

?

lol do not feel alone in this as we all have to pay that penance in one form or another. t'is the price of being married and keeping our better halves happy.

Looks like you had fun getting your tool out to satisfy your wife's needs!

Yesterday afternoon was spent sawing a hole through the wall of the garden shed to make a shutter in it to let in some light, which was followed by dismantling the netted frame over two of the raised beds, which had been built by the previous owners and were more trouble than they were worth.

Had to be done and was quite satisfying to do.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Last time i was helping my parents in their garden i found a piece of an old pipe with ingraving of a face. Yes i must admit i looked thru every little piece of dirt just in case there were some old "treasures."

Soooo a little job took 3500% longer time because of my addiction to the ancient times. I bet they will ask someone else next time they want to do some "quick" digging in their garden.