Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Are they serious?!

Article about: ANTIQUE GERMAN WW II ALUMINUM MESS TIN MARKED RARE | eBay I'm hating eBay so much! I got a mess tin like that for \\$5! Am I missing something? I'm always up for learning!

Default Are they serious?!

ANTIQUE GERMAN WW II ALUMINUM MESS TIN MARKED RARE | eBay

I'm hating eBay so much! I got a mess tin like that for $5! Am I missing something? I'm always up for learning!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are they serious?!   Are they serious?!  

Are they serious?!   Are they serious?!  

Last edited by Adrian; 10-13-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Photos uploaded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are they serious?!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Are they serious?!

It says make offer though lol.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

He's having a go that's for sure.
    Good old greed at work again.They certainly are tryer's.

They are CERTAINLY JACK-TARDS!!! I'd offer $20 U.S.! SO SAD!!!! But hey.... I only have a Masters but don't have a Doctorate like some folks on here! I am working on mine though! So what do I know?!

You know that this guy is off his head
    Last edited by Thanatos; 10-13-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: sleepy grammar correction

I know they are!!!! But-Some posters on here think that they're so SUPERIOR because they have a certain degree. I find it funny/entertaining! It really cracks me up!!! Arrogance only goes so far! But what do i Know? I come on here to learn!!!! My degrees can rep to some of the arrogant posters on here!

?

That was an expencive piece.

Yes and overpriced IMO! Just laughing because I've seen some posts on here where some posters who know their stuff belittle those who are seeking knowledge! I never name anyone, but some ppl need to check their ego and not dial WHINE-11! BUT REALLY-THIS IS overpriced. RIGHT?!

Oh c'mon now....I bet if you asked them nice, they'd accept an even 500 bucks for it (Plus the 12 bucks Shipping , though, of course-you couldn't expect them to Ship it for Free, at That giveaway price)....Why, you just get yourself a little wire brush and with some elbow grease and a polishing cloth with some metal polish cream, you could have yourself a fine ol' mess tin cup there in no time...It would be the envy of collectors for miles around. I'd seriously suggest having it Insured though...and perhaps having a security system installed in your home...Just to be safe...

Just a quick question,though....if it's "Aluminum Mess Tin in Perfect Condition"...why is it rusting? And, it Sorta looks kinda like it might be WWI era instead of WWII (I could be wrong..)...but, hey...for That price, it's a Beauty...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Oh c'mon now....I bet if you asked them nice, they'd accept an even 500 bucks for it (Plus the 12 bucks Shipping , though, of course-you couldn't expect them to Ship it for Free, at That giveaway price)....Why, you just get yourself a little wire brush and with some elbow grease and a polishing cloth with some metal polish cream, you could have yourself a fine ol' mess tin cup there in no time...It would be the envy of collectors for miles around. I'd seriously suggest having it Insured though...and perhaps having a security system installed in your home...Just to be safe...
    I would be praying that 400 would be a magic number!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast