Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tornister

Article about: Someone has offered me this Tornister at \\$120. Seems all good to me, I would like your second opinions though

Default Tornister

Someone has offered me this Tornister at $120. Seems all good to me, I would like your second opinions though.

TornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornisterTornister

I was planning to offer slightly less because they seem to be available at around $8o in similar condition, presently.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tornister
    P
    Many

It is a bit worn but it does have the Shulterriemen. That figures into the value. NH

Hello,
    IMO not a very good deal, the RBNred M39 Tornister has pre/early war carrying straps with one hook replaced by an even earlier one or from a paramilitary/political organisation Tornister....look photo below...the small leather retainer is missing (red arrow) and the hook placed on the strap is totally wrong here...my advice is wait for better example or if you can negociate a good price and get some leather tabs to replace the straps (they can be found on the internet), it would make a decent middle to late war Tornister.
    Thanks

Tornister

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I did not notice the hardware discrepancy. Agree with JPhillip. Try a lower offer and see if you can upgrade it. It would be worth the effort. NH