Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name

Article about: Hello I bought last week this wonderful Affe from 1943 with RBN Nr and it is complete for little The straps look also to be in good condition The wearers name is Amthör The RBN Nr is 0/0485/

Default Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name

Hello
    I bought last week this wonderful Affe from 1943 with RBN Nr and it is complete for little
    The straps look also to be in good condition
    The wearers name is Amthör
    The RBN Nr is 0/0485/0002
    The felt is complete
    Inside it was repaired with green cloth(I think from a uniform or a tent)
    Is it a good one?
    Was it a good buy?

I need your opinions to this backpack
    The last picture is with all my other german Soldier WW2 Stuff like a M35 and other equipment

Best regards from the Oktoberfest
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name   Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  

Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name   Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  

Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name   Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  

Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name
    P
    Many

?

There were a few different styles of this type... There are various kinds of backpack, all standard Reichswehr/Wehrmacht types. This so called "Affe"' (because is's cover was calf's hide with brown hair") G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Have you checked the search engine for any more information ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tornister Affe from 1943 in very good condition with wearers name  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hello,
    It is an original Tornister 39. The leather tabs are wrongly positioned, hooks shouldn't be pointing down...
    Carrying straps are saboted Y-straps....the Tornister should be maintained to the D-rings...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)