Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Totally Unkown WW2 relics

Article about: Hey Freunde... some days ago i´ve got a Kriegsverdienstkreuz in relic state from Estonia. The seller added 3 bonus items to the package, a german 10 Reichspfennig coin from 1924 - and two li

Default Totally Unkown WW2 relics

Hey Freunde...

some days ago i´ve got a Kriegsverdienstkreuz in relic state from Estonia. The seller added 3 bonus items to the package, a german 10 Reichspfennig coin from 1924 - and two little Metal-bars, which bear makers marks (each "bar" has a different one) they appear to be part of something, but i have NO IDEA what.
    They were neatly packed for shipping, so the seller must have considered them something worthy to pack up well, something worthy to give as a bonus..

the question is : WHAT ARE THEY ????

I posted it on this section, because .(to me) they seem to be part of some gear, sorry if i posted on the wrong place. Any help is more than welcome.

Vielen Dank !!

Danhashman

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totally Unkown WW2 relics
    P
    Many

Default Re: Totally Unkown WW2 relics

I believe they are German K98 Stripper clips from WW2, holds 5 rounds.

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    I believe they are German K98 Stripper clips from WW2, holds 5 rounds.
    I agree 100%

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I as well agree as soon as I seen the photo I went and grabbed a couple from the gun safe for comparison.

Regards Mark K

This forum is quite impressive, 5 minutes after posting i had the answer to my question. So these thingies are ww2 era "chargers" for the german K98 rifle... And they look so innocent, one would not imagine that their mission is carry death. Thanks to all for the valuable info,surely many people are already learning from here... Are these objects considered "cool" or "desirable" by the common militaria collector - instead of their humble apperience?