Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.

Article about: This box has just turned up from a house clearance. Nothing particularly special about it other than its in better than average condition. And unusually the two contents sheets were still in

Default Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.

This box has just turned up from a house clearance. Nothing particularly special about it other than its in better than average condition. And unusually the two contents sheets were still in the metal frames inside the lid of the box. Over the years I have had a number of these boxes and they all appear to have had some extra stencilling added which I can only assume is a post war addition possibly by the Liberation Forces (Force 135). You will note the 4.4 CU. FT., which I read as 4.4 cubic feet. Also there is 344 J, which has also appeared on all the boxes I have seen. I have found no reason for this unless they were destined to be used as boxes for storage and size mattered. Either way I am sure this makes the box perculiar to Jersey.
    They certainly make great storage boxes as I have a few already in use. Nice to see this sort of thing does still turn up in nice condition, just a shame it was not full of its original contents.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.   Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.  

Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.   Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.  

Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.   Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.  

Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Truppen Sanitats Ausrustung Box NR 4 from Jersey.
    P
    Many

I wouldnt mind a nice box like this

?

Looks like you have the list ready to refill it

A full complete box would be an amazing thing to see, especially these days.
    D