Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two mint condition Gas Masks

Article about: I was able to lay my humid trembling hands on these two items today. There is also a canvas bag with a "blue cross" and text "Erste Hilfe" following with the Wehrmacht ma

?

Default Two very good condition Gas Masks

I was able to lay my humid trembling hands on these two items today. There is also a canvas bag with a "blue cross" and text "Erste Hilfe" following with the Wehrmacht mask. It even got the name of the soldier written on one of the straps.

The other one is a Luftschutz mask complete in box with instructions. I must admit i bought them for the purpose of selling them, so they will soon be in the classifieds section.

Wehrmacht G-mask

Two mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas Masks

Luftschutz G-mask

Two mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas MasksTwo mint condition Gas Masks
    Last edited by Datrus; 02-08-2012 at 03:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two mint condition Gas Masks
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two mint condition Gas Masks

Nice gasmasks. Luftschutz mask is pretty common in Germany and does not cost a lot. Wehrmacht mask has much more value and it is in very nice condition.

Very nice pieces!

Regards

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Nice gasmasks. Luftschutz mask is pretty common in Germany and does not cost a lot. Wehrmacht mask has much more value and it is in very nice condition.
    What is the price for the Luftschutz masks?

?

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Very nice pieces!

Regards
    Thanks a lot I P. Yes the Wehrmacht is really nice. Luftschutz is not bad either IMO.

I'm sorry to say but in Germany LS masks sell for 10-15 euros. Maybe these are only German prices because LS is there very common.

?

Don't be sorry mate. That is a really low price. They sell here for a lot more.

Hello,
    First of all, i wouldn't say that these items are mint.
    The VM37 is like new, but the box is damaged from bad storage.
    The army canister is not mint either and the carrying strap is postwar Bundeswehr...please gentlemen use the right words to describe your items.
    I'm not fan of these words like "MINT" or "TEXTBOOK"...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

I'm sorry about that. I guess "mint" would mean unused or something along these lines. I will correct it now. But they are in really good condition i think.

I can't edit the head line text

I will keep it in mind to next time.

Hello again Datrus,
    no big deal, but, IMO these words should be used as less as possible.
    IMO "MINT" does not mean "in good condition", it means "as if it has been produced yesterday"...it makes a huge difference...

If you want to sell the army Gasmask, don't forget to notify the potential buyer that the carrying strap is a postwar example (i can't comment the short strap as it is not very visible on the photos).
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)