Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case

Article about: Some time ago I bought these items at a fleemarket in Frankfurt. The lady said her husband collected this stuff and now that hes dead she was selling it off. The watch still ticks after wait

?

Default U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case

Some time ago I bought these items at a fleemarket in Frankfurt. The lady said her husband collected this stuff and now that hes dead she was selling it off. The watch still ticks after waiting a minute or so after winding it up. The case is marked with U 212 and the reverse is stamped 1944 the year it was sunk. I have been offered up to 1.500 euro for it by other collectors in the area. Im not a dealer and am not interested in making money off of selling this stuff but recently I was thinking about trading it and was wondering if anyone could give me a value range so I know how much to ask for in trade. Lee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case   U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case  

U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case   U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case  

U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case   U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case  

U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case
    P
    Many

Default Re: U-Boat Junghans pocket watch and cigarette case

Sorry, these are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Well I only paid 110 euro for them. Thanks.

?

they like to doctor it up with many swas & eagles

?

I did find that a little odd. I was in Bulgaria on the Army´s penny in 2005 and alot of this kind of stuff was being sold but that was before I started collecting. After I started collecting back in Germany I heard alot of stories about nazi watches and stuff that Soldiers were bying in places like that on vacation and when I bought this stuff I wondered but before I joined this forum all I had to go on was other collectors word in my area. Anyway learn as you go and glad I joined. Actually I joined because another collector in Salzburg told me I should join a forum for advice and knowledge. Glad I did! Lee