Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown red & white canvas bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back

Article about: I purchase this canvas bag from a 93 year old, 9th army veteran with several other items. I have not been able to find out any information on what it is or its, use. The vet was not able to

?

Default Unknown red & white canvas bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back

I purchase this canvas bag from a 93 year old, 9th army veteran with several other items. I have not been able to find out any information on what it is or its, use. The vet was not able to tell me anything about it. I hope you folks may be able to solve this mystery. I do believe it to be German but it has no markings. Thanks for any info that can be provided. John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back   Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back  

Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back   Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back
    P
    Many

?

New on canvas bag. Have found pic, s of bag mounted on the front fender of a German ww2 motorcycle. Color is same as traffic control. Still don, t know the purpose. John

?

Default Motorcycle with red & white bag.

Here are 2 pic, s of motorcycle with this. Anyone know the purpose?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back  
    Attached Images Attached Images Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back 

Hi,
    I have a similar piece and always believed it was something used whilst on manoeuvres. My belief may be incorrect of coarse and look forward to what others have to say.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back   Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back  

Unknown red & white canvas  bag with 3 leather straps vet bring back  

?

Thanks for the response , some one had told me it was used as a traffic pass to delivery a priority message, but I think your thoughts seem to be more credible. Hopefully a ww2 motorcycle collector can add to the use. John