Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Soup Laple, can anyone tell me something about it?

Article about: Hey there guys! A friend of mine got me this soup laple which he bought in Krakau, Poland, but I don't know anything about it. It is not like any cutlery of the third reich I have ever seen.

Default Unknown Soup Laple, can anyone tell me something about it?

Hey there guys!
    A friend of mine got me this soup laple which he bought in Krakau, Poland, but I don't know anything about it. It is not like any cutlery of the third reich I have ever seen. The shape of it is kinda similar to the luxury cutlery I have seen of the third reich but it is different or something. Can any of you tell me something about it? Here are some pictures. If you guys need more pics just let me know.

Attachment 623366Attachment 623365

Cheers! Remy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Soup Laple, can anyone tell me something about it?
    P
    Many

Any chance of a bigger pic of the adler?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I will make it as soon as I get home. Thank you for the quick reply!

I have to be honest and perhaps I should wait for the detail close up pictures of the adler and also any makers marks on the reverse if you can show them, but the eagle looks a bit odd and as you say it was bought in Poland, it might not be a period original. Hopefully I am being overcautious and with extra pics it will turn out to be good.
    Regards,

Jerry

For some reason the eagle doesnt feel right to me. Altough the shape of the ladle itself does look oke in my opinion, but I do not have a lot of experience with cutlery. Here is a better picture of the eagle.

Attachment 623595

It is maker marked on the back with H90, but I can not get a good picture of the makersmark, because it is night here in Holland and my camera is very bad without sunlight.

Thanks Remy for the extra picture.

As you mention, the eagle does not look right, being very poorly formed and of an unusual pattern. Sadly I think it is probably at best a foreign version but more likely is not an original period item.
    Regards,

Jerry

Thank you Jerry. My opinion aswell. Now I look at it closer I see the details are very bad, and I have never seen this type of eagle from the Third Reich period before. I think I will give the laple back to my friend or throw it in the trash.

Thank you for your opinion!

Kind regards,
    Remy