Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

unmarked y straps are they common?

Article about: I was looking over these y straps that appear to have no markings to speak of. These look good to me with the only questionable observation being the stitching on the upper d rings. Most str

Default unmarked y straps are they common?

I was looking over these y straps that appear to have no markings to speak of. These look good to me with the only questionable observation being the stitching on the upper d rings. Most straps I see have a middle row of stitching for strength. Do these look good to you folks?

unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?unmarked y straps are they common?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked y straps are they common?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    They're OK...no problem with the lack of the third stitching for the D-rings...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I've seen unmarked good ones a lot of field gear is unmarked. timothy

No problems with this one.... unmarked Y-straps are encountered a lot....

Also the stitching is no problem.... there were many many ways of attaching the D-Rings, probably all manufacturer variations....

Here an example.....

and a lot of other variations from my collection

Tom

No wonder i cant find a decent set...YOU have them all !! ( :

hahaha, well, somebody got to have them, it might as well be ME !!!!

I have one for each year now (1939 until 1944) (and a few other variations of course.... still looking for a RME 45 one !!!!

Tom

Tom have all the Y straps, so we can't find them !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,
    Fortunately for some people on the forum, Tom does not own all of them...ehehehe
    Quality and quantity on the same photo...this is how i love collection...thanks for sharing Tom...dont you own a pair of unissued "light" Y-straps, factory modified in this type of Y-straps, then issued as a pair of standard infantry Y-straps ?...they're also great...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

JP

Don't you mean the cavalry Y straps ?? with the vertical D-rings ??

I did have a pair of light weight Y straps with aux. straps which were field modified, but i don't have them anymore

Tom

Hello Tom,
    No i didn't mean cavalry Y-straps with vertical D-rings, but unissued early type lightweight Y-straps that were factory modified and had the usual D-rings and auxiliary straps added then that were issued as normal infantry Y-straps....they're quite scarce now as not many were produced...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast