Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Vehicle Medical Case

Article about: Described as a Tropen Luftwaffe Vehicle Medical case with a Luftwaffe hoheitsadler on the front. Any opinions on this as to originality would be appreciated as I have never seen one with the

Default Vehicle Medical Case

Described as a Tropen Luftwaffe Vehicle Medical case with a Luftwaffe hoheitsadler on the front. Any opinions on this as to originality would be appreciated as I have never seen one with the Luftwaffe hoheitsadler. Thanks, Nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vehicle Medical Case   Vehicle Medical Case  

Vehicle Medical Case   Vehicle Medical Case  

Vehicle Medical Case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vehicle Medical Case
    P
    Many

Default Re: Vehicle Medical Case

Hi NIc, well neither have I seen one like this. Makes it more desirable and that's why I am suspicious.
    The paper looks too new to me and althought the photo may be decieving, it looks like a photocopy stuck in .....
    The interesting weathering is similar to those "old" signs you see advertising gas and oil at tourist shops.
    Hope I am wrong but I would be careful.
    Dan

Helo,
    I'm also suspicious, because what is the interest to put such eagles during a the war? It's money for nothing.
    During al the years I was in Normandie, Alsace, I never saw such items. But in 2011 or 2012, it is interesting to put one eagle to have much money.

Thank you Dan and Lebus for your input. I will be staying well away from this item. As you say the eagle does not make sense! Thank you, Nic.

There is a German Dealer selling these at the Ciney Show in Belgium each year they are original tins with fake Luftwaffe decals added to them to push the price up