Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid

Article about: Does anyone know what the German Waffenentgiftungsmittel weapon decontamination bottles have in them? And do the contents add anything to the value of these bottles? I have nine bottles that

?

Question Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid

Does anyone know what the German Waffenentgiftungsmittel weapon decontamination bottles have in them? And do the contents add anything to the value of these bottles? I have nine bottles that have the original contents in them, most of the bottles being completely full. The first time I handled these, I got a sore throat for about a week or so and my eyes started to burn as well.

I have included pictures of the bottles in this thread and also a bit of text that I found online, the text says that the liquid contains "methanesulfondichloroamide" but I have no idea what that is. These bottles were found from Narva, according to the seller.

Any help with this is appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid   Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid  

Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenentgiftungsmittel bottle liquid
    P
    Many

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    I have included pictures of the bottles in this thread and also a bit of text that I found online, the text says that the liquid contains "methanesulfondichloroamide" but I have no idea what that is.
    Try this,
    Methanesulfonyl chloride - Wikipedia
    It says toxic and corrosive.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you for the answer, Ralph! Interesting stuff, better not be breathing in any more of it I guess. :P

Dav
    ?

I would empty them, it's nasty stuff and I wouldn't want it potentially leaking all over my collection.