Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle

Article about: Hi guys, would like to share this with you. An item that you do not see everyday, was found in a farm in France. It is not easy to find with that much original color, hope you like it

Default Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle

Hi guys, would like to share this with you. An item that you do not see everyday, was found in a farm in France. It is not easy to find with that much original color, hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle   Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle  

Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle   Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle
    P
    Many

nice one.... but i think it is a 10 Liter one

Here mine...

Tom

?

Did the logo always say "Made in Germany" ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I just got a 5L today actually as well and posted it just a bit ago. Ironic. Yours is a Luftwaffe issue. FL7301_ _ below maker mark similar to mine. Per MP44Tom yes yours looks like the 10L. I know they were used by Afrikakorps but not exclusively I believe. The Made in Germany Gwar mentions was an old die stamp Ritter Aluminum used until switching to the 3 letter code later in the war. MP44Tom can correct me if I am mistaken. Nice bottle. Cheers and Drink Up!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks guys, glad to see other bottles as well

MAP
    ?

I love these. Always wanted to add one to the collection. Congrats (and Kirk as well).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These are very nice items indeed..... there are a few pictures out there , but they are not common.... all the pics i've seen so far show use in Afrika, but they were most likely used in european theaters as well....

Here a pic i found on ebay

Tom

It was used for sure in Normandy by soldiers, in this case Luftwaffe, to also buy milk and water from farms

Hi guys, it s now official, just bought it, glad I can add this nice bottle to my collection, thanks to everyone for the help provided

?

Cool

I kinda like the aluminium water cans. I have all 3 sizes, most picked up at German flea markets over the years. And of course the requisite 20L/5 gal one also.
    Here are the 3 smaller ones.
    Sarge
    Wehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottleWehrmacht afrikakorps 5 litre water bottle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast